Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am considering changing my GT for a brera,

however I have not had much luck finding a nice example to test drive, i need a baseline so a well cared for example is required, and we all look after our cars on here so...

the 2.4 JTDm is the one I want so my question is do any of you nice gents have one within a reasonable distance of Guildford I could inspect/drive..? I have driven a few of them before but think I am basing my opinion of the Brera on a small cross section of cars that may not have had the best of care.

you are most welcome to have a blat in my 230 HP hybrid turbo bilstien/eibach GtT in kind...:thumbup:

many thanks

joey

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah mate,

considering either a brera or a GTV 3.0

I cant do another GT , it will never live up to mine unless I repeat the whole process again with a V6..the Brera is not as engaging as the GT for sure but it is more comfortable,soaks up our bad roads better and has that lovely SV roof overall build quaility is undoubtedly better.

It was my B'day yesterday and it got me thinking, I want either a non compromise V6 or a nice comfortable stylish cruiser/tourer. the GT is very versatile but isn't the straight out hoot the GTV would be..and can't compete with the solidity of the brera.

I may well drive the 2 main suspects and decide to stay with what I have, but they both warrant further investigation..!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts