Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) upper and lower boost hoses, upper is an autolusso silicone jobbie and the lower an OEM, the lower is less than 3 months old and the upper less than a year. both in perfect condition with no rips tears or marks whatsoever. available due to replacement with stainless steel ones. £45 the pair posted, will not split them up.

2) connects2 bluetooth adaptor CTAARBT001 these retail at £90 on ebay at the cheapest, £45 posted and less than 3 months old (going with an android double din headunit hence the sale)

2 x Genuine Alfa GT mats off of my old JTS ,have been in the garage for months, condition is as new other than the need for a shampoo if you want them ''minty fresh'' £35 posted

4)1 x GT airbox..good nick, unmolested. £40 posted..

any questions give me a shout..

update, the hoses ,airbox and mats are gone...that just leaves the connects2 bluetooth unit which is a steal at £45 posted..half price and it's practically new..! good for any GT/147 with the OEM headunit.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Mats are lovely Joe. Where did you buy them..? :yes:

Damien.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mats are lovely Joe. Where did you buy them..? :yes:

Damien.
cheers mate.

came with my old jts GT ,...I rescued them from the car before I bought my blackie assuming I might need them, as it was my blackie mats are lovely..:thumbup:

priced to sell, looked on ebay and nothing as nice available.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
cheers mate.

came with my old jts GT ,...I rescued them from the car before I bought my blackie assuming I might need them, as it was my blackie mats are lovely..:thumbup:

priced to sell, looked on ebay and nothing as nice available.
Ha ha love the salesman banter Joe...:thumbup: Hmm do they have much heel wear on the drivers side carpet.

Damien.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha love the salesman banter Joe...:thumbup: Hmm do they have much heel wear on the drivers side carpet.

Damien.
none whatsoever...:thumbup:

if you want them I am going to bristol this week so can drop at yours on the way back.

£5 less as no postage and your more or less on the way.

cheers

joe

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Joe have a pal of mine down here with a ducati 147 who needs a new airbox. Would be very interested depending on the price pal.. :)

Damien.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could do a little deal if i am dropping off along with the mats PM me mate and we can have a chat about it but happy to do something on it..:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
could do a little deal if i am dropping off along with the mats PM me mate and we can have a chat about it but happy to do something on it..:thumbup:
Ok great stuff Joe will pm you in a little while..:thumbup:

Damien.

Reactions: joeymannero

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
p.s

will consider alfa related swaps as well....

what I really need is a front grille and a pair of door handles, I am selling this stuff to buy these items from a breakers as the intention is to spray them stealth anthracite to go with the wheels..i want to take my time and get it right so want donor parts so I can experiment a bit with colour ,finish and lacquer.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
p.s

will consider alfa related swaps as well....

what I really need is a front grille and a pair of door handles, I am selling this stuff to buy these items from a breakers as the intention is to spray them stealth anthracite to go with the wheels..i want to take my time and get it right so want donor parts so I can experiment a bit with colour ,finish and lacquer.
Joe some of the Giulietta's came with factory smoke door handles same fit as our GT's..:thumbup:

Damien.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Joe you tart , your mailbox is full. ;-)

Adam is fine on the airbox and i am ok with the mats. Everyone's a winner chicken dinner..:thumbup:

Damien.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
emptied fella..

good stuff, do you want me to drop it all over when I am heading to Bristol this week ....? probably easier than the agg of packing it all up and getting it to the post wombles...:biglaugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello from me,

is the hoses pair still available? And would you consider shipping to Germany?

Thanx a lot for your time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts