Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out to go to work this morning to find the passenger side of my 159 had been keyed, the only good thing about it is that it is not too deep so hopefully may be able to T-cut it. Am not a happy puppy : (

Pete.

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
sorry to hear Pete.... hope you get it sorted without to much expense and trouble.

·
Administrator
88,404 Posts
Sorry to hear that :(

Some people just have no respect for what others work really hard for :mad: :rant: :NUTTER: :HEADBANG:

·
Registered
955 Posts
jealous dirt bags, my tyres got slashed 3 times in 3 months a few years ago, obviously someone i barred from the pub, €1200 it cost me, i feel your pain, it's a far too common occurence.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Absoutely unbelievable.....I would give anything to catch one of those little feckers (remembering John Travolta's rant in Pulp Fiction on same subject)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Same thing happened to RikD recently iirc who has a blue Brera and he is in Limerick also, do you live closeby? could be same scumbags

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Its always the same one can't have a nice car and some other basturd thinks its great fun to damage it . Hopefully it will t-cut out . :thumbs:

·
Administrator
88,404 Posts
Same thing happened to RikD recently iirc who has a blue Brera and he is in Limerick also, do you live closeby?
I remember someone had their car keyed a while back alright but I don't think it was his, not sure who's car it was though :confused:

Still bad form to say the least :tut:

G

·
jealous dirt bags, my tyres got slashed 3 times in 3 months a few years ago, obviously someone i barred from the pub, €1200 it cost me, i feel your pain, it's a far too common occurence.
How much? Christ I'd have freaked. Sorry to hear about the Alfa pete, if you need some hand in compounding out the scratch I know a lad in tipp who'll manage it for ya.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Folks..
Had a go at it today with T-cut and its seemed to have helped it, will have another go this weekend, just take it slow and easy.

Pete

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
This stuff can help after you use the T-cut , the "lipstick" thingy is handy

·
Registered
104 Posts
its shocking like, that u cant leave ur pride and joy somewhere, without these dumbasses wrecking it. hope u get it sorted out tho

am a firm believer in karma, so no doubt it will come back around! maybe in about 5-10 years when they grow up and buy a day-cent Honda Civic some ASBO will do the same to theirs and they will know wat it feels like

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Not nice

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The complete set of b*st*rds did it again, to the very same side only two months after getting it re-sprayed...can't afford to get it done again, looks like I'll have to break the T-cut out. Anyone know where I can get a buffing pad that I could put onto my cordless drill?

Pete.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It happened on Rosbrien road just off Punches Cross Alfamj. right outside my house. Late Friday night I reckon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts