Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
44,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do wonder how some of them got past potty training. This very morning a brand new BMW trying to park in a space that was too small and not really a parking space anyway. List of crimes and misdemeanours:
1, Doing a U turn on a yellow box junction.
2, Doing said U turn when observing a red light.
3, Trying to park on the corner of the junction
4, Being unable to get the car in the space deciding to leave its tail in the lane and block all traffic coming across the box junction.
5, Parking on double yellow lines
6, Thinking because his hazard lights were flashing that this was somehow OK !

:headbang:

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
That's not reserved to only BMW drivers.

·
Registered
44,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I admit it's not just BMW drivers but somehow I was not surprised because it was a BMW. If it had been another brand I think I would have been more surprised and perhaps more annoyed ! I felt resignation at the stupidity and ignorance of the driver involved.

·
Registered
38,765 Posts
Probably comes with it being a company car. You can just damage it without any of the worry you'd have if it was your own car. I never look at a new BMW and assume it is anything but a company car but that doesn't only go for that marque. When my Giulietta was new people assumed I couldn't be crazy enough to buy it with my own money.

·
Registered
39,284 Posts
Idiots drive all sorts of vehicles.

The other day I was nearly in collision with an Ambulance after it pulled out in front of me.

No blue lights on, but decided just to pull straight out in front of me from a side turn on the right.

Afterwards they put the lights on. :irked:

If the lights had been on in the first place I have stopped to let it pull out.

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
BMW drivers have their own spaces reserved
at T5 I noticed today.

Some sponsorship deal for the new 7 series
launch or something.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I drive my old E12 very well thank you. Unfortunately I'm seeing more and more nobish Alfa drivers too. Especially in the mito. It's far to fashionable for its own good!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I saw a renault driver years back skip three lanes, hit a barrier, skip another three lanes then exit the motorway....

I'm not even sure what you say to that??

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
I had some right Herbert up my chuff yesterday
with his poncy badly adjusted aftermarket xenons
glaring away:

A facelift 147 driver. :tut:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
People that drive pick ups (my self included) it's like some force come overs you which means you have to drive them flat out these are the worst types of driver!
Give Mrs miggins from the old peoples home a Toyota hilux and she'll be broad siding it around waitrose car park!

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
with his poncy badly adjusted aftermarket xenons
glaring away:

Typical Frenchman then Nev.

Reactions: TheGrimJeeper

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
with his poncy badly adjusted aftermarket xenons onions
glaring away:

Corrected that for you :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been saying it for years about German car drivers...they honestly think they own the road..I'm convinced of it I'm sorry to say..I'm on the roads and motorways everyday and witness it..I'm not trying to provoke anybody,far from it,but like I said I see it

1 - 20 of 41 Posts