Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1828 Posts

·
Registered
34,766 Posts
I just got back from the PostOffice. I guy joined me in the queue and asked if this was the right place to question.
As it was and he was too close to me I politely reminded him and he smiled like “ aren’t these rules stupid”. As I left he was asking another guy if he could borrow his mask...

·
Administrator
45,626 Posts
Kissing disease? Dirty boy.

·
Registered
34,766 Posts
I was at a local park with a fellow coach last week to do a risk assessment of whether we can let the children get together ,under British Cycling and government guidance , and some bloke walked between us and started to chat with us. That night I did feel a bit of a head cold feeling.

·
Registered
9,185 Posts
Kissing disease? Dirty boy.
I'm allowed to snog the wife, aren't I?

Eating a trough of those manky "air fried" chips couldn't have helped :p
If you ever come good on your threat to visit then I'll give you air-fried chips and you'll bloody well enjoy them.

I've been ill a couple of times since we locked down. a 48 hour thing and a head cold. Must be airborne stuff.
I've had sniffles but I put that down to hitherto unnoticed hay fever.

I was at a local park with a fellow coach last week to do a risk assessment of whether we can let the children get together ,under British Cycling and government guidance , and some bloke walked between us and started to chat with us. That night I did feel a bit of a head cold feeling.
I really haven't been in close contact with anyone else apart from wife and child since this thing began. Mrs O'Plasic does the shopping and is perhaps more exposed than any of us but she's fine. If Covid-19 is as virulent as whatever I've managed to pick up then there's very little chance of anyone avoiding it.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Thanks to everyone who enquired. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
45,626 Posts

·
Administrator
45,626 Posts
Less canoodling in the social distancing thread, thank you.

Reactions: Sterzo
1781 - 1800 of 1828 Posts