Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1681 - 1690 of 1690 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,681
Sorry didn't realise there was a time constraint on joining a discussion and there you go again presuming you know who I am or what I'm fine with but so as to avoid any doubt I am a realist. Clearly I'm not saintly enough for your liking so wont bother again. You stay safe and well under your halo and not that its any of your business I was making sure people had hot water, working appliances and other general maintenance requirements were seen to.

At no point have I said it was OK for people to die, anyway wont bother to comment again and at no point have I been abusive towards you but unlike your good self.
Fine by me.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I do find it strange after 13 years Simon and just 74 comments that you’d be so strongly opinionated on this thread.

Let’s remind ourselves that this Covid hasn’t gone, it’s here to live with us, Adapt to it. Many more will die, life is part of death, ( yin & yang ) enjoy your life and try to wear a smile
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday expect more Protests. I think this is going to go nationwide, then worldwide. Pandemic. What pandemic?

Today’s no social distancing ronan.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
^^^.. and we can't go to watch footy or go to the cinema or theatre or the pub with the risk of passing it on.
You would think that with the BAME community being at higher risk they would be a little bit more cautious about gathering together.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
That’s correct the black male community is more susceptible to the virus. Prey there’s not a second wave.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
If Boris has had Covid, then why isolate? His antibodies should be still in effect. And the virus is incubating for the first seven days. Maybe tracing contacts over the last 48hrs isn’t long enough.
I want to see his discharge sheet. I don’t believe he’s ever had it. And secondly I don’t believe he’d ever, or has ever spent one night between NHS sheets being awoken at 5am every day for your breakfast.
People that are born with a silver spoon in their mouths don’t lower themselves to the level of the hoi polloi

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,690
Interesting debate on rights and wrongs of tomorrow's black lives protest in Belfast... hundreds meant to be attending....I am 100% behind the sentiment but with the current pandemic law stating that only 6 people are allowed to gather together.....I am against the protest taking place.
As a listener texted in.....if this protest is allowed to go ahead,surely everyone with a concern could do the same and protest whenever they wanted.
Hopefully a solution can be found.

1681 - 1690 of 1690 Posts