Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
We are going to have a revelation... eek!
World prepare yourself for the truth about Toad! :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Ops! The revelation will be in a future day :p

The world is not ready :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Ops! The revelation will be in a future day :p

The world is not ready :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">maybe for toad The world is not enough :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
LOL! :D

Maybe we could find him a place bigger then the "third rock from the sun"?

Good chat chap Toad is wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
By the way, where's Pete's interview? And Rapallo's? And Luke's (he was interviewed, wasn't he?)

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>By the way, where's Pete's interview? And Rapallo's? And Luke's (he was interviewed, wasn't he?)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it's 1 interview/weekend. Ze zijn op de bon zeg maar :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
No Ivo, I think what Mel means is, that all the previous interviews seem to have vanished in to thin air ... :confused:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>No Ivo, I think what Mel means is, that all the previous interviews seem to have vanished in to thin air ... :confused: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pardon my French, but Wimster understood exactly what I meant........

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>No Ivo, I think what Mel means is, that all the previous interviews seem to have vanished in to thin air ... :confused: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">duh :eek:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I personaly liked a lot that interview with that guy Huge O or something. I keep reading it from time to time :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>Mel and Siros interviews will follow soon!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm looking forward :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Any one else up for scrutiny?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll give the "AO Mastermind" questions a go... any time, any place (but only within the AO forum); just bring them on....

61 - 80 of 150 Posts