Registered
31,304 Posts
ok Pete, I'll be waiting :)

thanks,

Hugo

L

·
0 Posts
You can ask all the questions you like but in the words of one fictional minister "you might think that, but I could not possibly comment".

J

·
0 Posts
Ehmmm....

I like the idea of this, but it would compromise ones work life rather to reveal all and sundry. I suppose I could say some things but not others, personal questions are fine, work related no way.
But then nobody is really interested are they?

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jay Nine:
<strong>Ehmmm....

I like the idea of this, but it would compromise ones work life rather to reveal all and sundry. I suppose I could say some things but not others, personal questions are fine, work related no way.
But then nobody is really interested are they?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jay

Rapallo wants to keep his identity confidential for pretty much the same reasons as you,but has today sent me an excellent review.I think some folk on here are far more interesting,than they believe themselves to be.Having both read your posts and met you I believe you could have some very interesting stories to share on Alfa/car ownership and life in general!
If you are in, send me a p.m. with your e mail address and I will forward the questions to you.If there is anything which may give your identity away or otherwise incriminate,please feel free to leave blank or write something fictional!

Best Regards Pete

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>jay nine, I'm sure you've done things outside of work that are interesting?

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talking of which,when am I receiving yours? :D

G

·
0 Posts
well you see Pete, unlike J9, I've never done anything even remotely interesting... :)

working on it, working on it.... wink

g

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Sorry G,but from what you`ve posted on here before I believe,you will have many humourous and interesting tales to tell.After all owning a Clio,is a whole comedy series,in itself....... wink

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oh yeah GTV6 - I forgot to get back to you about my mates Clio. I had a go in it last Fri and I really like it. Good handling, quick, nice sound like the Renault Sport seats as well. Nice.....

G

·
0 Posts
yeah! you see, Puppy makes another friend! :)

(Ben, if your mate has any questions about the car and its little quirks, let me know, I may be able to answer them).

g

·
Registered
518 Posts
Are there any Renault forums you hang out in?

G

·
0 Posts
Ben, your pal might want to try out cliosport.net.

I found the folks there useful and friendly when I asked questions before I buying mine, but I don't drop in there very often these days unless I have a question or query.

g

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks - I have just sent him a mail with the link.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I am open for scrutiny........

lets have it :D

Rarebear

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah I think I've been around long enough to come up with something remotely interesting so why not.

Got a good TS 16V rebuild story to tell. :D lol

41 - 60 of 150 Posts