Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Yearh, I might be a chicken, Second thought, I am a chicken, And if Rap's an Authorized AR dealer I would understand, but he claims he's not, "are you a chicken RAP?"

Just some gentle leg pullin' Rapallo. Let me know if U think I'm outta line.

GRTZ

Hoygaard

R

·
0 Posts
I'm no 'ra' pollo but I know too many people in the UK Alfa Dealer world, some of whom would be annoyed about some of the things I say on this site, especially to do with buying advice, market trends and car pricing.

I also prefer to keep my business name a secret - I don't wish to promote my business on this site or more likely put anyone off by the ****e that comes out of my mouth occasionally!

Hope this explains my stance.

G

·
0 Posts
not entirely sure we'd want to find Rapallo's garage! Scared he's shout at us all :D

g

N

·
0 Posts
I could find out just by parking my caravan on every dodgy looking car lot in Lancashire and whichever sheepskin coated Swiss Toni comes out and shouts, "Oi get that ****in' piece of caravan ****in' **** off my ****in' dodgy car lot!!!" will obviously be Rapallo.
Either that or send in the short sighted little digger, unless he is Rap.

:D

R

·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Okay - lets get more introduced and personal! Why? ----- Why not?!

Actually because we can, although bear in mind if you dont want to answer some questions you dont have too!
Let us interview you! Its fun and we all get to delve further into our characters. Boy this has the potential for good reading.

Rappallo, you had better go into hiding mate, the whole world wants to know about you mate! Aisha Myself and even Mr Jeff can go at some stage.

Nemises you are pretty near the top of the list so start crapping yourself NOW!

What was that....... youre..... youre not doing it?????

Whoops your account has accidently been deleted, whoops :D eek! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Am I the only person here asking why? I'm sure you're all interesting and very nice people etc, but is anyone actually interested in "what is xxxxx's favourite colour?" etc.....

Is this forum losing it's momentum? Have we reached the full capacity of subjects and all the new subjects are just repeats of old ones?

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Rob Theres only so many times you can answer a topic "How to tune my twin spark" or "What does this widget do?".If we only ever discussed Alfa specific stuff it would be very sterile and we may aswell be on the Alfa Google group.Its the little bits and bobs that we learn about each other which provide the amusement and keeps us coming back.
Where would we be without the gems from Mak,GTV6,Nem,Aisha and all?
If you are in the pub you don`t just talk Alfas do you? Do you? wink

R

·
0 Posts
Certainly not! That would be too much of an anorak thing to do...

Yeah I agree with you, some of the comments made on this forum are hilarious and make for enjoyable reading, which is a more than welcome break away from the "I think you need to use the .55 gauge blah blah...

I just thought that interviewing them was going a bit too far...

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by roblaird:
<strong>Certainly not! That would be too much of an anorak thing to do...

Yeah I agree with you, some of the comments made on this forum are hilarious and make for enjoyable reading, which is a more than welcome break away from the "I think you need to use the .55 gauge blah blah...

I just thought that interviewing them was going a bit too far...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rob if you read the interview,there is some relevance to Cars and Alfas.Well sort of.......... wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>which is why you have a red Alfa and a black Vectra. :D

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol ..after reading this , I'll bet ya his face is turning blue.. :D

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>which is why you have a red Alfa and a black Vectra. :D

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I should have added with,two exceptions G.Everyone knows Alfas should be red,and a Vectra should always be stealthy,so as not to attract attention. :D

G

·
0 Posts
ah, ok, got it, but your suggestion about the carrot and assorted wilderbeast was just OUTRAGEOUS. :D will view over the weekend.

g

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Maybe the carrot was a step too far.Just the Wildebeest would suffice.Have a good weekEnd G!Enough madness for 1 day .I`m outta here.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'm in too. You can interview me :D

21 - 40 of 150 Posts