Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay - lets get more introduced and personal! Why? ----- Why not?!

Actually because we can, although bear in mind if you dont want to answer some questions you dont have too!
Let us interview you! Its fun and we all get to delve further into our characters. Boy this has the potential for good reading.

Rappallo, you had better go into hiding mate, the whole world wants to know about you mate! Aisha Myself and even Mr Jeff can go at some stage.

Nemises you are pretty near the top of the list so start crapping yourself NOW!

What was that....... youre..... youre not doing it?????

Whoops your account has accidently been deleted, whoops :D eek! :D

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Pete :D wink How about it?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I`d love to.As the boss here can you use some of your power to coerce him,into it? Otherwise we`ll send the AO heavies,Steve Webb and Aisha round his gaff.That`ll do the trick.

N

·
0 Posts
You can interview me if you dare! Ever seen 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest'? Or the test for replicants in Bladerunner?

:D wink :p

·
Registered
649 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pete:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Pete :D wink How about it?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I`d love to.As the boss here can you use some of your power to coerce him,into it? Otherwise we`ll send the AO heavies,Steve Webb and Aisha round his gaff.That`ll do the trick.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Easy there Pete, you is on thin Ice son!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Steve, whats with the pic?! You look like a man of the cloth at a christian festival with that fuzz on your face.

The Right Rev Steve Webb.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Aisha:
<strong>Steve, whats with the pic?! You look like a man of the cloth at a christian festival with that fuzz on your face.

The Right Rev Steve Webb.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ask him to shave it off and give to you to stick on your head.And I`ll have any leftovers.

R

·
0 Posts
I don't mind although my name must remain hidden under a turin shroud of secrecy.

S

·
0 Posts
Rapallo, either you're in reality a mind-numbingly boring person building up a bogus mystique and aura about yourself, or you're Quentin Willson.....the truth must out!! wink

1 - 20 of 150 Posts