Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
I'll go half with you Dave and then we can have it alternate weeks, the weeks you have it will be the fuel weeks though !! :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
Does that mean I'd be richer if I came to live with DeePee in Ireland :inlove:

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'll go half with you Dave and then we can have it alternate weeks, the weeks you have it will be the fuel weeks though !! :cheese:
Deal as long as you cover the insurance ( my quote was about €1800 last time I checked :eek: ) servicing & tyres.
We will figure out something with the fuel costs :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'd consider it if I wasn't being forced by work to have a 4 door car...my problem is it looks like I have to sell the GT as my car I use for work as they don't permit coupe/2dr type cars as running cars. Apparently I didn't read the fine print of my contract. Ah well, it might be just a temp thing to have to be away from the alfisti for a while but I'll be back. I should be able to keep it for a while as they are not forcing it on me right away, but at least I'll get a few more months from it and the Alfa meet in Oct could be its swansong with me. So if anyone knows anyone looking for a 07 1.9JTDm Monza, let me know. I'll probably look at the "sell 1, buy 2 car option"....

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd accept a 10k donation :D

Sorry yo hear you'll have to let the GT go :( Would you consider trading it for a 159 for work

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sorry yo hear you'll have to let the GT go :( Would you consider trading it for a 159 for work
the thought has crossed my mind alright but I'll try to sell privately first to get the best deal I can. I've also considered taking them up on their offer of a company car now that they have changed fleet provider and the choice is now no longer Opels/Saab.

The only downside of taking the co. car option is once you opt for it, you can't go back to car allowance at any stage.

·
Registered
890 Posts
get yourself a treat, buy a UK reg 166 v6, dirt cheap atm because of the new tax system over there
what has happened in the UK to make them more expensive?

have they upped the tax on old cars aswell?

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah they backdated it to 2001 AFAIK :rolleyes: at least they didn't do that here :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
**** the insurance buy the dam thing dave. Trade in your car and you'll be fine:D You need a V6:p for the mileage you do.

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:eek:

My new excuse for not buying it is I don't like the blue leather :lol:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I'll do a 8k km trip in Europe next autumn, including the Stelvio pass, the German Alpine Route, the Nürburgring (again) and the lake Balaton.
My better half already started to collect the coins - aka the V6 fund - for the petrol...
So, if you have any money left from the 20k.....

·
Administrator
87,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your 1st on the list :lol:

Just pass me on all your bank details :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts