Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
If what Tommywho says is right then yes :thumbs:
The standard non jts on mine is in the middle but yours should be on the very end.
Should have Bosch and some code No.s and a connector and a direction arrow ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scrap that unplugged it and got the mcsf. Plugged it back in and restarted the car. Does the light go out on its own eventually or do I have to odb clear it?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Scrap that unplugged it and got the mcsf. Plugged it back in and restarted the car. Does the light go out on its own eventually or do I have to odb clear it?
I told you that you'll get a nice new light on your dash, and that removing the MAF wouldn't improve anything unless its faulty.
The light will go out by itself after 3 fault free starts.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hahaha I know! See attached screenshot ....I actually just reset the code using torque and Bluetooth odb reader I had.

That beep still puts the fear of god into me though. I've always thought my top end was poor for a car with 160bhp will experiment and see.

Did notice two bolts that connect to the air box...one is rusted to **** and the second is missing completely ?

When it beeped the fuel needle decided to die too ....silly Alfas! All sorted now..I feel like a hero

One things for sure I am never destined to become a mechanic !

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
We all had to start some where just ask the question and keep learning :thumbs:
There will be people reading this that are to afraid of humility to ask so good on you

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
We all had to start some where just ask the question and keep learning :thumbs:
There will be people reading this that are to afraid of humility to ask so good on you
Cheers thanks for the vote of confidence! :thumbs:

Forums are for asking, if I can't ask on here where else am I supposed to ask! and I am sure I am not the only person that has had the question and I am sure I won't be the last!:D

I am going to take the car for a blast with it plugged in and with it not plugged in and see how it pulls at the top end

1 - 11 of 11 Posts