Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Wednesday I was heading down the Ravenhill when I spotted an Aston Martin in the BP garage. Nothing unusual in an Aston Martin except this was a Cygnet. Obviously someone with more money than sense.

Yesterday on the M1 I seen a BMW Z1. Another rare wee motor.

So anyone else seen anything rare or unusual recently?

(And Dave, your Lancia doesn't count :tut::lol:)

·
Registered
926 Posts
For the really unusual,try driving around Dublin-some of those used Jap imports are worsethan hidious-how about a Toyota Yaris Saloon! Words can't describe the awfulness.Or a Suzuki SX4Saloon-whats the point?(To be fair this is a current model) And of course for the VERY rare there is always my Lancia:lol:Sorry Jon

B

·
0 Posts
Mercedes SLS (weird blue colour), and regularly - Aston Martin Vantage Nurburgring, Maserati Grantourismo and best of all a TVR Cerbera. Do I win a prize? :)

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I keep seeing a baby blue range rover in town, I can only think it's a custom job. It's amazing how something can make such an expensive utterly worthless.

·
Administrator
45,521 Posts
I see a Nissan Figaro all the time, so it's stopped seeming weird, but I believe they're actually very rare in the UK.

B

·
0 Posts
Figaros are rare!!? I see them all the time. Never seen one with the top down though........

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nissan cube, does that count?
I've seen a couple of these about and I guess they'll be pretty rare as Nissan only sold them in the UK for about 12 months.

Still, I'm thinking of stuff that's unusual rather than just rare. Probably the kind of stuff that only appears in the summer heading to car shows but keep the sightings coming.:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
citroen light 15, big lambo, spat blue flames out of the exhaust when it changed gear......both on hayes(middx) bypass

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seen an old hyundai model - turned out to be a hyundai pony... painted with flames along the side of it and a HUGE spoiler. I actually stopped and had to have a second look... what...:eek:

B

·
0 Posts
Big Jon. Rare/Unusual. Tomato/Tom-ato. Whatever - a Nissan Cube is just freakish. See them used as promotional vehicles, but that dosn't make them OK. Maybe they are "nice inside". :lol: On a serious note, I see two V6 Ford Cougars regularly filling up with LPG (for obvious reasons) at my local petrol station. Does that count?? I'm trying my best here - thought Aston Martin Vantage Nurburgring would have got some type of reaction. :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
there's a Cube in work, slightly modified with Jap styling.

See a few TVRs and Nobles about the Lisburn area, but NEVER seen a Veyron over here, didnt know anyone had one here.

Saw a Brabus C-Class Merc at the Moira roundabout a few months back, haven't seen too many of those here.

Also, my dad has a MkII Fiat Barchetta...now i have NEVER seen another MkII here, MKIs yes, MKIIs, no. does that count? lol

Phil.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts