Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well chaps I am trying to see what my 10-D 1.9 159 JTDm Ti 112000km is worth, revenue put the OMSP at 15K'ish, and I see about 9 159's online for sale at the mo, but no Ti...

I will be sad to see the Ti go, and as the Giulietta was never gonna be an option I have started to look else where...
I'd say anywhere around 15-18k. If it was on sale in a dealers id say they'd be looking at least 18. I've had a regular eye on 159 prices over the past year. There's only been 2-3 Ti's for sale and they were 08's. last one sold here was an 08 with slightly more mileage and was listed around 12.5k from what I remember.

It'll be more about whether there's someone looking for one or not for you though and could take a while to get what its worth. Timing belt, service history, overall condition, colour etc. will make a difference on price too.

I got fed up waiting for one here after missing out on the one i mentioned so went to the UK

There was also an 08 2.4 Ti early in the year fully loaded that was advertised around 14.5k

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im getting nearly 17k putting it into revenue under the same class they put mine as. Theres 2 there. One has 150bhp after it but its got the wrong original price and emissions.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for the input lads....

I've had the car from new so history is all there and no expense has been spared in maintaining her...We were in France during the Summer and she never missed a beat...

It will be intresting to see what i get offered in a trade-in, and I might try selling myself...
Best of luck with the sale anyway. May have been interested myself 3 months ago. I'm sure there's probably a few people lurking in the shadows waiting for a Ti to pop up.

What are you thinking of changing to then? Pity the Giulia is such a long wait away!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best of luck with the sale anyway. May have been interested myself 3 months ago. I'm sure there's probably a few people lurking in the shadows waiting for a Ti to pop up.

What are you thinking of changing to then? Pity the Giulia is such a long wait away!
Current thinking is the new Octivia RS 184bhp diesel estate, Heresy I know, when I bought the Ti there was a 2.4 estate left as well, should have bought that.
The delay in the Giulia will cost Alfa potential sales, lack of service centers is also not helping...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts