Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may be wondering what is going on - the good news is that there will be a new rep. The even better news is that it won't be me (again).

It may be a little while before the appointment is made so - in the meantime - I thought it might be good to have a get together.

In the past we have had a good time meeting up in Sheringham, having lunch, then going for a drive along one of the best coast roads in the country before heading inland and returning to the bosoms of our families.

The summer is rapidly retreating but autumn approaches - great driving conditions.

So I am suggesting a meet along the lines of the above on Sunday 17 October - anyone up for it please post here (it'd be good for me to catch up/meet for the first time with you).

At this stage I'll leave it as expressions of interest - if enough think it worthwhile - and I REALLY hope you do - I'll post it as an event giving details of venue, times etc.

Paul (experiencing deja vu).

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
I could well be in the need of a run out ;)

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Some of you may be wondering what is going on - the good news is that there will be a new rep. The even better news is that it won't be me (again).

It may be a little while before the appointment is made so - in the meantime - I thought it might be good to have a get together.

In the past we have had a good time meeting up in Sheringham, having lunch, then going for a drive along one of the best coast roads in the country before heading inland and returning to the bosoms of our families.

The summer is rapidly retreating but autumn approaches - great driving conditions.

So I am suggesting a meet along the lines of the above on Sunday 17 October - anyone up for it please post here (it'd be good for me to catch up/meet for the first time with you).

At this stage I'll leave it as expressions of interest - if enough think it worthwhile - and I REALLY hope you do - I'll post it as an event giving details of venue, times etc.

Paul (experiencing deja vu).
Sounds good to me - was going to suggest it in fact.
Anyway, is there a new rep lined up then?
Read the original post Fil :D

I've highlighted it for you ... just in case you miss it :eek: :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
nah... there must be one in the pipeline .... be rude not too :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts