Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a 159 is on my shortlist. But there's some stiff competition. Plus I change my mind on an hourly basis :rant:

I've been put off in the past by the usual Alfa moans about reliability and residuals :eek: but the new models seem much more sorted.:thumbs: And the 159 looks gorgeous as well.

So I've joined up here in the hope that I can get objective, unbiased (yeah, right, as if :lol:) advice from you lot.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO

You'll deffo get the right advice on here ;)

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......:HAPPY:......not that there is any competition but what else is on your shortlist??:)

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,380 Posts
...a 159 is on my shortlist. But there's some stiff competition. Plus I change my mind on an hourly basis :rant:

I've been put off in the past by the usual Alfa moans about reliability and residuals :eek: but the new models seem much more sorted.:thumbs: And the 159 looks gorgeous as well.

So I've joined up here in the hope that I can get objective, unbiased (yeah, right, as if :lol:) advice from you lot.
Why not come along and meet some of us at this Event and talk things over ?

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linc...nd-early-evening-meet-active-in-ancaster.html

Have a good look around the Lincolnshire Lounge, check out the pics on the Linked Threads and see how handsome we all are. Er, that bit may not be true but we are a sociable lot. :) Try and make it to Ancaster and if you want to be listed on the " Members Cars and Locations Thread " Post in there and I'll be delighted to add you to the most wanted list.

Hope to see you at Ancaster in just over a fortnight......

Nige.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts