1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some Wa***r has put a nice big dent right near the fuel cap :cry: :cry:
If i Ever caught the **** :mad: :mad:

even marked the Paint!!

Always park away from everyone even take two spaces someone must of gone out there way to do this!!

dreading to see how much that will be to fixed

·
Registered
237 Posts
jelousy is the only word mate, its the fact you have something they dont, i live close to a family of people who are "unable" to work and there kids think its ok to go round standing on peoples cars, iv always said if i catch them on mine, the golf club the the boot would be used! (please note the club is usually used for recreational purposes)

S

·
0 Posts
My other half taught me to park well away from anyone else even if it means walking further - mind you there's obviously that need to stick together as I can park on my own in a long row and find some person parked bang next door when there's loads of room.
The other tip is to park next to an expensive looking car - shiny high end BMW, Jaguar, TVR, whatever - they usually care about their motor too :) works for me if i can find one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The other tip is to park next to an expensive looking car - shiny high end BMW, Jaguar, TVR, whatever - they usually care about their motor too :) works for me if i can find one.
I've used this trick before, only to return to find the Jag/BMW/TVR has lef and a Bl**dy 4x4 is parked in its place. You get that horrible sinking feeling in you stomack untill side of car has been checked.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Parking next to flash cars doesnt help - remember many of these cars will be company cars, so the "owners" dont give a toss. I have often come back to my car with a top of the range Jag or similar parked so close that i have had to get in my car via the passenger side!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
it always happens to me .. in every single car i owned .. its frustrating .. ppl just dont care ... ad some do it on purpose
Has your Maser been dented yet? Hope not, it looks stunning. And hope you also do 'defensive parking' when in car parks; nice cars need to be protected :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
some Wa***r has put a nice big dent right near the fuel cap :cry: :cry:
If i Ever caught the **** :mad: :mad:

even marked the Paint!!

Always park away from everyone even take two spaces someone must of gone out there way to do this!!

dreading to see how much that will be to fixed
Sorry to hear of this, it's a subject that infuriates me, really raises my blood pressure...

Try some 'dentmaster' types and ask if they can help as the mark in the paint may polish out. I've used the guy Alfa Aid in Maidenhead use, I'd recommend him 100%.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Parking next to flash cars doesnt help - remember many of these cars will be company cars, so the "owners" dont give a toss. I have often come back to my car with a top of the range Jag or similar parked so close that i have had to get in my car via the passenger side!
Parking next to "enthusiats" cars is a good thing to do, if I see a chavvy looking done up Saxo or something, I'd rather park next to that than a posh car, 'cos although it's not to my taste, the chances are the owner cherishes it and looks after it.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
It's not nice, noticed a scuff on my bumper a couple of weeks ago :cry: My cars only done 14K miles....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Parking next to "enthusiats" cars is a good thing to do, if I see a chavvy looking done up Saxo or something, I'd rather park next to that than a posh car, 'cos although it's not to my taste, the chances are the owner cherishes it and looks after it.
Good call.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
the last owner of mine was a halfords manager so the car was always in a car park both sides of mine are peppered with dinks doors and rear wings and i've noticed a few more even bigger dents in the door recently, ruins my car when clean and shiny

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good call.
Yeah, that is a good idea, never crossed my mind. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Just happened to mine:mad: I parked right against the kerb to give plenty of room the otherside.The Cu*t in a CRV parked so close to mine he struggled to get out of his car.Now this guy is usually carefull but today after work found a ding on my rear quarter:mad: Black car small ding stands out a mile.I am sure he will tell me it was'nt him tomorrow when i see him.To top it off i loosened off the quater trim to see what access i have to said dent....CRACK the quater panel trim i replaced only last year:rant:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Oh come now, I know it's a tad annoying but come on, it's only a car and it's only paint....

...says he who will burn the fekker who has scuffed my GTV just over the right side wheel arch after A COMPLETE FEKKIN RESPRAY THAT HAS LASTED ALL OF 4 MUTHER BONKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I think it's time for my pills...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts