Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tis with a heavy heart that I wave goodbye to my Mito. We've had a couple of good years together, but I got offered £6145 for it as a trade in and I couldn't really refuse! It's a great little car - dogged by a couple of little issues but all in all I have enjoyed owning an Alfa. One day I might even return, but for now, I'm going for a generic Japanese bland saloon.

Having said that, I doubt I'll be joining another forum. This one has been ok, but I am less a "fore-warned is fore-armed" kind of person and more an "ignorance is bliss" sort of person. It's mainly the worries about the top end strut rusting/M32 gearbox problems/steering column sensor problems that are causing me to sell. This was especially brought home, right on cue, when I had to have the top end strut mounts replaced. I worried too much about the other issues and then couldn't have confidence in the car. It's a shame, cos mine runs great and doesn't show signs of any of the other problems.

With an average of 50+mpg, great performance and 65+mpg on motorway trips - who could ask for more!!

I'll pop in from time to time, but will eventually fade..........

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seems strange that you are concerned about a couple of issues which most cars will have,but are willing to buy jap crap that have had numerous saftey recalls..

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Towney will you ever go back to alfa
Hard to say really, I mean who knows what the future brings. Im not one of those people who have brand snobery or disregard any other make, I just like cars as a whole.

My favorite car I have owned so far has been my mito QV. A dream for me would be for alfa to bring out a mito GTA. I would buy one tomorrow if it came out.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Probably not going to happen so make one of your own

1 - 12 of 12 Posts