Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop on, as a long time lurker, and thank everyone here for their contributions which helped me convert my skippy, break squealy Giulia into perfection!

Unfortunately due to a baby joining the family, the opportunity to use the Giulia has diminished from regular trips away to a traffic-laden commute and the odd track day. She’s therefore been returned to the lessor and replaced by a Tesla Model 3 Performance for the former and a Caterham 7 for more of the latter! An absolutely beautiful all rounder which struck the perfect chord with me where my previous M3 never quite managed to.

Thank you all again. If anyone is interested in a set of AR genuine carbon fibre mirror caps or a completely unused Forza Exhaust Controller (I never got around to fitting it!) please PM me - happy to let them go for a song to someone here who will appreciate them.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Just wanted to pop on, as a long time lurker, and thank everyone here for their contributions which helped me convert my skippy, break squealy Giulia into perfection!

Unfortunately due to a baby joining the family, the opportunity to use the Giulia has diminished from regular trips away to a traffic-laden commute and the odd track day. She’s therefore been returned to the lessor and replaced by a Tesla Model 3 Performance for the former and a Caterham 7 for more of the latter! An absolutely beautiful all rounder which struck the perfect chord with me where my previous M3 never quite managed to.

Thank you all again. If anyone is interested in a set of AR genuine carbon fibre mirror caps or a completely unused Forza Exhaust Controller (I never got around to fitting it!) please PM me - happy to let them go for a song to someone here who will appreciate them.
I have been considering some cf mirror caps but just not got around to buying. What would you be willing to part with them for please and what condition are they in? Tried PMing you but seems you aren't set up for it. Feel free to message me now though. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi MattMatt1,

I am unable to send a private message as I am not subscribed - feel free to email me at robsandbach [at] gmail.com and we can work something out :)

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone have any recommendations for locations to sell the mirror caps and Forza Controller? I have tried the marketplace on Facebook and will list on eBay!

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Have you still got the CF mirror caps? I will send you an email as I would be interested if you still have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts