Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is more of can i be of help.

Does anyone need some GT winter wheels as i have a set of 16's with new tyres?

Also a cloverleaf right satin mirror cover. new in box

As new genuine Alfa Gt carpet set.

Im not asking the earth, pm me if interested.:)

Damien.

·
Registered
146 Posts
carpet set and wheels for me but I can't justify spending the money - just been out to look at the carpets on mine and they don't warrant changing.

Wheels - for winter, they'd be AWESOME but, again, I cannot justify the cost...not that I am scared of the wife:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys some alfisti owner sent me a pm about the clover mirror cover. Unfortunately my mailbox was full. Try again the mailbox is emty.:)

Anyone fancy a hardly used genuine alfa GT top quality carpet set?

Damien.

G

·
0 Posts
How much did you sell the GT for Damien if you don't mind me asking? I think mine is going to have to go as the missus isn't getting on with it at all (heavy clutch, heavy engine) and she needs to use my car quite a bit due to having a much bigger boot than her car. I'll probably get the lighter to drive JTS as want to stick with a GT

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got around 500 over book price, but it was a part ex and she needed some work doing to the front, not to mention mot coming up and she was making a right clunky racket over slightly bumpy roads, sad really after i spent so much on her chassis development. And the gearbox in heavy traffic after a long drive was really heavy and not good at all. She had 85k when i let her go. Very sad day.
Damien.

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Tempted by both the winter wheels and the mirror cover.
You'd be mental sticking with the 18" wheels over the winter, they are £390 + VAT each to replace when you bend one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do the wheels fit the 156 (too lazy to look), and if so, how much are we looking at?
The bolts fit but but the offset is wrong sadly - the wheels will stick out an extra half inch or so. I tried some 156 wheels on my GT and the reverse happened.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok let me know.:)
Many thanks
Damien.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys i also have brand new gearknob tops for the GT v6 gear knob and early 2004 Gt knobs. The original top prises off and all you do is pop the brand new top in. Good as new no more unsightly scratches!

let me know if you are interested as i have a few for sale.:)
Many thanks
Damien.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok sorry for the delay been busier than father christmas himself.

All tyres have tones of tread 2 are new tyres, the Gt rims are in very good condition. I will get them out tomorrow and take some pictures for you.

I don't want much guys, just need them out of my garage. And with the whitestuff on the way be a great idea to get the precious 18's off their GT!
Damien.

·
Banned
857 Posts
Guys i also have brand new gearknob tops for the GT v6 gear knob and early 2004 Gt knobs. The original top prises off and all you do is pop the brand new top in. Good as new no more unsightly scratches!

let me know if you are interested as i have a few for sale.:)
If they are suitable for the JTD with 6 speed then I'll take one!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts