Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Look at the face on Nomads avatar then look again at your captain. Could it be a part time job he's took on.:lol:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
oo arr captain :lol: nice pics :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Look at the face on Nomads avatar then look again at your captain. Could it be a part time job he's took on.:lol:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
I love the pictures Glenda :cool:

Work looks like fun :D

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Good, spent most of it on AO, not much else to do at the moment,as most must have noticed. Enjoyable, well I think so, nice interesting friendly folk, what a way to spend a day!

V

·
0 Posts
I hope he hasn't got any parrot sh*t on his right shoulder! How come he was there Glenda, a visiting promotion?

V

·
0 Posts
Doh, stoopid me, you have a Baileys badge on your t-shirt! :rolleyes: :lol: Are you 'employee of the month'?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope he hasn't got any parrot sh*t on his right shoulder! How come he was there Glenda, a visiting promotion?
He's over from America doing a promotional tour around Belfast so I got him to stop in to the factory and say hello. Its been a tough week (We had an ISO audit) so it was nice to have some fun on Friday :D And no, I'm not employee of the month, believe it or not, organising things like this is actually part of my job :)

Yes Lynn, work can be REALLY good fun sometimes, I'm quite lucky :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts