Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done AGM155!

Just for no reson at all I wanted to see how the Forum regulas voted. I apoliges if I've missed anybody out.

agm155=
David P, rossolusso,

Deepshark=
GhostyDog, mick164,

stu_the_flat=
Ken,tzziviielles

Ken =
bobda, bww,Dougie166, howell811, klapanciusz, M7ACD, Mitch166, niallmoran, philoldsmobile, Pigfarmer, Pomeo, purple145,stu_the_flat

Hope your all happy.

Stuart

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
819 Posts
I'm over the moon.

Thanks everyone who voted for me...my car's also very pleased.

All the cars in the poll were fantastic, and were all worthy of recognition...if I was shopping for a 164/166 and any of the cars came up, I would have bought them in an instant.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
difficult to choose...

i voted Ken because not only is it a great car, its just about exactly what i want mine to look like.

TBH everyone who got nominated was a winner...

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
It was a tough call but I voted Ken because 1. His car looks fantastic, 2. He gives so much real, useful advice in here 3. Most people would have scrapped the car once the cam belt had gone. Ken didn't and did the rebuild himself!

Well done though AGM155, a great looking 166, my favourite alloys on a 166 too!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I voted for AGM in the lounge and the final, excellent looking car and those super wheels are to die for.

well done :)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
It was a tough call but I voted Ken because 1. His car looks fantastic, 2. He gives so much real, useful advice in here 3. Most people would have scrapped the car once the cam belt had gone. Ken didn't and did the rebuild himself!
Couldn't have put it better myself, hence my vote :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Congrats to AGM155, well done (gets my vote in the final) :) .

Thanks to all who voted for me :cool: .

PS - Stu, you can have that biscuit that Pomeo never claimed :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts