Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe it, got my black 159 Saturday, been keeping my eye open for about 6 weeks and never seen one where I live then today I pull up behind a BLACK 159 at a set of traffic lights nooooooooooo, good job I got new wheels fitted yesterday at least it looked a bit different haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
yes , bought my one in may the only one in town ,next day there was an identical parked on a street near the harbour luckily it was only a visitor and never been seen since ahh back to being unique bueno:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes , bought my one in may the only one in town ,next day there was an identical parked on a street near the harbour luckily it was only a visitor and never been seen since ahh back to being unique bueno:)
I know was pretty gutted as it was black as well:rolleyes: 159's the new mondeo :lol:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Just think about all those poor BMW 'sheep' who run in convoys there are so many of them. Do you think it gives them comfort? Some sort of reinforcement that their poor buying skills are the same as the next car so that they don't appear wrong?

They're probably the ones that go down to Tesco's and in an empty 1000 bay car park line themselves up next to the only other car.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
7,666 Alfa 159s Registered so far...

Common as muck, until you realise that over the same period, there were over 100,000 new registrations of the BMW 320D alone (not counting any other engine size). :eek: No thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts