Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it madness? We'll now go to the Euros without a proper plan.
I wasn't Fabio's biggest fan and I can't stand John Terry.
I vote, put Stuart Pearce in charge and put Beckham on the bench!!

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
I'll do it :thumbs: It can't be any harder than being a mod on here :lol:

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
Tis a deviouse plan..

The boy Ferdinand is given a bung by his brother Rio, acting under the instructions of his boss, the Evil Emperor Alex McFergusson to accuse that nice lad Terry of being a racist. Terry becomes suspended by the old fogeys in the FA (as the Evil Emperor well knoes) and so Capello quits in disgust.

The FA will hire the Tax Swindler Redneck from Tottingham.. and as a consequence, the Hotspurs form dips.

The Evil Emperor foresees that the dip in form for the Hotspurs will have a counter-effect on the Gooners, whose form will improve. The Gooners have to play the Evil Emperor's deadly rivals the Ferengi from planet Citeh.

A rejuvenated Gooners team will beat the Ferengi and so pressure will grow on their illustrious leader Tony Manchini. Ivan Capello will say "Tony, lessa go managing Internazionale and Verona..." and so the two Italians will depart to manage proper footie teams in a proper sunny climate (though still arguing about who has Internazionale and who takes on "issa crappie" Verona)...

Tony wins the coin toss and chooses ... Verona... since the club president's 23 year old wife Nancy Lolita takes his fancy...

Meanwhile.. the Evil Emperor launches his Manchestuh device against the hoardes of the confounded Ferengi.. crush planet Citeh and triumph in the EPL on the way to Galaxy-wide domination... Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

LA Galaxy have however, denied that anyone called The Evil Emperor has made any approach whatsoever to buy the franchise, even if "his old mate" Badger Beckham is still on the playing staff (though rumour has it that he's off to West Ham anyway... likes their new stadio, apparently... ;) )

So it's all a plot by Sir Alex Fergusson basically... :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
11,449 Posts
Can we please have Paul Whitehouse as Ron Manager, at least as the public face of the coaching team?

If Fabio had allowed Ron to be his public face he would still be there.

No one understands English football like Ron, and he's universally adored, isn't it, wasn't it ...hmmm?

*STOP PRESS -- Capello to star in new Postman Pat movie-- *

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
What next?

A merge into the footy thread :thumbs:

:D

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Give the job to Fred Goodwin :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
What next?

England lose to Germany on penalties.
English FA management blame Premier League managers for not allowing the players to train together.
Premier League managers point out that very few of the England team play for them, that the Championship is to blame.
It's discovered that due to the Premier League being all about instant, not long term success, very few of their players have been brought up locally and through local training etc, that the teams buy in good players from anywhere rather than invest in the future. SAF says that's a load of ollocks and points out that most of the MUFC first team were brought up through their youth training scheme, and very few are from outside MUFC. He blames the BBC.

...therefore, it's all the fault of the BBC.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
What you need is a strong manager, one who won't tolerate different opinions to his own. One who will shout down anyone who disagrees. One who will make England change to his way of thinking and never quit until they do, even if his way is not considered the best by others.

This is the kind of thing I suspect he might say:
"To me some things are beyond debate. If I feel strongly about something it's not because I feel 'better' than the next person. To me right or wrong there is no 'high horses' nor is there anything to explain or negotiate, or apologise from my point of view. Simply put."

The only thing is, the guy who fits the bill perfectly is kind of a fan of Wales.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Four star? I think you've over rated them ;)

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Who do you appoint to persuade a multi millionaire footballer it's a good idea to give up his summer, stay in training and keep away from his page 3 style wife just to have the gutter press say he he's useless and shouldn't be in the team in the first place after the team has been humiliated in yet another competition?
International football in the UK is finished. That's all of them not just England. End of story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts