Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
sob sob i want to cry, glad to see my old 156 still going, then again great mechanic looking after her, will have to head up see the cars and for a chat when all the weather away iain, you found buyers for the gtvs yet

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. Had interest in one, but not heard from the guy for a while (despite me having a fair chunk of his engine at the moment!).

Got a few bits left to fit to the first one, and the driver's seat to reupholster, then it'll be onto the 2nd one :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
you certainley are hooked on the gtv s arent you

you need to keep one for yourself

or go the full hog and do a v6 then sell me it lol

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Love the alloys on the 156 ... are they 18"'s ??

·
Registered
518 Posts
I believe the wagging finger is referring to your terrible faux pas re calling a SPORT wagon a STATION wagon. The wagging finger is not really necessary, as you will burn in hell in due course. HTH :)

·
Registered
9,587 Posts
Hardly snowed at all since I called last weekend, then, Iain.....

Not gone away much, either......:cheese:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think we've had 2 days since mid-late December that it hasn't snowed (today being one of them)!

Got the leather from my knackered seat swapped over onto the one you brought me. Looking good :)

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
In the park, the snow had fallen off the Alfa on the way, spectacular slide off as we went around the corner, boys thought is was hilarious...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
i don't think it is. it's probably my side on, picture taking skills.
i'd parked real close to the garage and couldn't get in front of the car properly to take the picture.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts