Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yeh iam up for that but will have to wait till iam get back to Essex , iam stuck in my truck on the a30 in Cornwall bloody snow

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Bring on the snooooww!! Shame I live so close to work so don't really have an excuse to stay at home :(

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I spend too much time clearing the damn snow at work, tis nice to look at though :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
we have loads of snow here in bedfordshire, so im forced to work form home today ...:rolleyes: of course i only came onto this website to make sure i can access the internet and my emails ....
right got to go do some work now .... by the way does anybody have ferrari challange for the ps3 ? an "alfa owner" race round monza would be cool he he

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I can't get out of my drive .................. Stuck ................. even if I could the road outside my hous is a steep hill ................ with a 45 degree blind bend 100yards down the hill. when it snowede before christmas there were a dozen or more cars all jammed into each other at the bottom. The army had to come out with a couple of bl**dy great recovery trucks and drag 'em all away ................. So I'm staying home today :thumbs:

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01695.jpg

Cheers to All
Peter

S

·
0 Posts
It was light snow during the night and has been melting all day, but its coming down proper heavy now :eek:

·
Registered
384 Posts
:)'working from home':) today....did manage to dig the 155 out and move it off the drive...to get to the Scooby ...scooby + 300+bhp ++ 25cm snow = :lol::eek::wow:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Q2 certainly helped me out on the 1-mile drive to work along the high street today :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I am totally snowed in ............... It's stopped now but in the morning I have 50 or sixty yards of bloody drive to shovel to get my car out .......and it's 18 inches deep.

I want someone to show me some of this damn global warming ................. I have Polar bears moving in to my garden.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Just get the salt mill out of your kitchen and give it a good sprinkling before bed - it will all be clear by morning :thumbs: ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts