Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
ive said this many times to her but she just wont even consider wearing them cos she thinks they are uncomfortable whilst sleeping. I said 'how do you know if youre asleep?', didnt help the situation :lol:
She's just not trying hard enough is she :eek:
:lol:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Lose weight if you are overweight and lay off the alcohol for a bit. Fixes the problem for a lot of people :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
A mate of mine was a horrendous snorer always causing arguments over who would share with him on holiday cos he was that bad. Anyhow after getting married recently his missus was at her wits end so he went to the docs and got an operation on the NHS to sort him out. He does still snore now but only very lightly. They removed the little 'clacker' thing (medical term :lol:) that hangs down at the back of your throat.

Its weird but now he cant even make a snorting noise as in a piggy oink noise if you get my drift?

Pretty apt really for a guy called BACON!! :cheese:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the club Bacon.
If you get a soln gies a bell.

Pomeo
will do :D

She's just not trying hard enough is she :eek:
:lol:
:lol: she has mentioned sommat along the lines of... 'if there was an emergency, i wouldnt hear it' :rolleyes::lol:

Lose weight if you are overweight and lay off the alcohol for a bit. Fixes the problem for a lot of people :thumbs:
good point, i think im around 2 stone overweight and starting gym again so i should be in trimmer, better health in a few months :thumbs:

A mate of mine was a horrendous snorer always causing arguments over who would share with him on holiday cos he was that bad. Anyhow after getting married recently his missus was at her wits end so he went to the docs and got an operation on the NHS to sort him out. He does still snore now but only very lightly. They removed the little 'clacker' thing (medical term :lol:) that hangs down at the back of your throat.

Its weird but now he cant even make a snorting noise as in a piggy oink noise if you get my drift?

Pretty apt really for a guy called BACON!! :cheese:

:thumbs:
:lol::cheese: @ Bacon :)

I wouldnt mind that operation tbh, ill see what the doc has to say about it :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Suzy has the soft earplugs and has no trouble sleeping, omnce you get used to them its fine, it actually enables both of us to get a good nights sleep because she isnt constantly waking me up because im snoring.

I dont snore badly, its more of a, trouble breathing when i lie on my back, i end up making noises like gollum in my sleep

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I bought one of those Snore Wizard things of Ideal World and it's been a complete revelation. It really works. Now I just need to loose the weight.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Suzy has the soft earplugs and has no trouble sleeping, omnce you get used to them its fine, it actually enables both of us to get a good nights sleep because she isnt constantly waking me up because im snoring.

I dont snore badly, its more of a, trouble breathing when i lie on my back, i end up making noises like gollum in my sleep
My Mrs snores - I use foam earplugs:D
she says that earplugs wont block the noise out.. 'its SO LOUD she says' :rolleyes:

I bought one of those Snore Wizard things of Ideal World and it's been a complete revelation. It really works. Now I just need to loose the weight.
right then, Dave, im about to order one of the snore wizards, hope it works for me! money back guarentee too :thumbs:

I snore but I just put up with getting kicked in the back, doesn't seem to bother Jan :)
im sick of getting jabbed in the night, its well annoying, hopefully the snore wizard will sort it out :D

cheers chaps :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
im sick of getting jabbed in the night, its well annoying, hopefully the snore wizard will sort it out :D

cheers chaps :)
Three or four jabs I bugger off to the spare room :D

The one with the double velcro duvet on a single bed and usually end up late for work :cry: :lol:

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
I usually get the cry of "oh for gods sake" once I've started............sometimes I don't snore at all, but sometimes it is horrendous. I've woken myself before. Beer makes it worse, but I've cut that right down. Need to shift some of the in-board pies methinks.

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Apparently not recommended if you have severe asthma.

"PRE-PURCHASE CHECKLIST:
The SnoreWizard is not recommended or suitable if you:

1) Suffer from severe asthma or epilepsy

2) If you suffer from pain in the jaw

3) If you have dentures and remove them at night.

4) If you suffer from sleep apnoea - obstructive sleep apnoea is a medical condition that interrupts breathing - if in doubt, check with your doctor.

5) Teeth problems that would cause the SnoreWizard not to fit"

Dentures, Bacon?

Mind - at £45 a pop, I might just buy a better duvet for the spare room. :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Apparently not recommended if you have severe asthma.

"PRE-PURCHASE CHECKLIST:
The SnoreWizard is not recommended or suitable if you:

1) Suffer from severe asthma or epilepsy

2) If you suffer from pain in the jaw

3) If you have dentures and remove them at night.

4) If you suffer from sleep apnoea - obstructive sleep apnoea is a medical condition that interrupts breathing - if in doubt, check with your doctor.

5) Teeth problems that would cause the SnoreWizard not to fit"

Dentures, Bacon?

Mind - at £45 a pop, I might just buy a better duvet for the spare room. :lol:
I'm with SIF on that one :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts