Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to set the record straight from the start of this thread, todays racing was at Snetteron, the whole reason we went there was to watch the Alfas race NOT for the Barry Boy machinery you are soon to feast your eyes upon.......

Apolgies for some of the below content!!!!! :eek:

First few pics are to show how foggy it was, there was a lot of waiting round this morning till the fog cleared up before any racing could begin:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Good pics Baby ! :D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
If you didn't go to see the chavs and their 'driftin' why did you bother to take pictures and post them here? :confused:

;)

K

·
0 Posts
how did tim lewis get on with his new engine? wanted to go but too busy with other things :(
can't believe it was that foggy :eek: i live not that far away as the crow flies (across the wash) and it has been a lovely clear warm day :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Great pics Babes as per :D

Can't believe the mist though - I wasn't that far away and it was glorious :D

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
how did tim lewis get on with his new engine? wanted to go but too busy with other things :(
can't believe it was that foggy :eek: i live not that far away as the crow flies (across the wash) and it has been a lovely clear warm day :cool:
Tim Lewis qualified on poll:thumbs: but when it came to the racing he didn't finish not too sure why don't think it was anything major. He couldn't match Adie Hawkins 33

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I went today, just till about 12'ish(golf in arvo,sorry!).
Only got to see a few laps of the first alfa race, but did get a good look around the cars before hand, lovely!
Was quite disappointed really that there was no Alfa road cars on show as that is what i really paid to see for the limited 2 hours I had.
Maybe a stall or 2 with alfa parts and merchandise.
After walking from the car park past the rows of modified jap,french and german cars found nothing that interested me (Some nice cars in the car park ) until I see the race alfa's.
Bought a nice photo of me driving in, bumped into my daughter and her boyfriend but apart from that, thank god for the sound of the alfa's!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope you didnt see 3 completly crazy people running round with Alfa flyers and laughing at the 'Barry boy's' :D

D

·
0 Posts
Unreal pics baby:D you should do it as a side:D Unreal, less pics of the skidders though:p

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Nice pics Baby, like the gold GTV

·
Registered
398 Posts
Can I play too , please ?

Many thanks to Ms Baby278278 for the ticket , and unfailing good humour when pestered on the 'phone by a directionally-challenged trainee pensioner...:thumbs:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
nice pictures both :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts