·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Ill be there :thumbs:

(Thanks Paul )

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Currently planning to go to Bedford Autodrome on 2nd May so not sure I can justify this as well :)

This all assumes the track car is up and running... don't buy Japanese!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Paul, I was planning on going...and in fact have just posted in the sport forum asking if anyone knew which day the Alfas are racing...Is it definitely Sunday (or Monday or both).
I'm a bit of a newbie on here so I don't know what you mean by getting things organised, as I can sort my own tickets, but would certainly like to say hello if some of you guys are going.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks baby, Sunday it is then:cool:
It would be nice to say hello to some of you... hope to see you up there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I hope to be there , 50/50 at the moment. If you get in touch with the circuit and say you are having a club meet the guy on the gate will tell all Alfa's were to park as you arrive, well they did for AROC last year.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I hope to be there , 50/50 at the moment. If you get in touch with the circuit and say you are having a club meet the guy on the gate will tell all Alfa's were to park as you arrive, well they did for AROC last year.
That sounds like a plan!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
alfaracer update:

Qualifying at Snetterton (May 4) will take place at 11 a.m. and our 20 minute race at 3.00 p.m.

Might get a lie in :p

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Right then ,

I have spoken to Clare (my equivalent at AROC) they are going too. It seems like a good idea if all of the Alfas park together. I agree.

I'll phone the contact at Snetterton tomorrow and give you the details.

AROC are also arranging a barbecue and you are cordially invited - an idea of numbers interested would be helpful.

Please note - this is not an assimilation exercise but a chance to work together - we all love Alfas after all.

I have some really good AO flyers to hand out - maybe one of you would be prepared to take them along - who knows we could get some new members, there are plenty of people who belong to both. I would be happy to post them to someone or, if you are nearish to Ipswich, be happy to drive to meet you and hand them over.

Paul.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I have some AO flyers to hand out too :D

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BRSCC - Homepage

Bottom of the homepage is a contact number.
True but I cannot get a reply. 'fraid I have run out of time - am now away for 24 hours - perhaps someone elseight like to try? Failing that maybe one of you could offer a mobile number by pager and arrange a time to meet?

Sorry to be so feeble - have a great day.

Paul

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi All,

I have phoned Snetterton and organised Alfa parking. It will in the in-field probably by Russell Chicane. Look for the Alfa Romeo flag and a blue 147.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow for BBQ.

Clare

1 - 20 of 36 Posts