Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a silver Fiesta with red and blue flashing lights in the front grille rushing to attend an accident on the A1 near Sedgefield on Thursday morning.

·
Vendor
46,251 Posts
Never known police to use such small cars, well not since the Panda anyway.. :hmm:

Cheers Roswell :thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So that'll be the Co. Durham police then I take it?
Probably.

It was heading north closely followed behind a pair of marked Beemers between the Bradbury and Bowburn junctions.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Navy blue Ford Galaxy (02), Maroon Ford Galaxy (02), Silver Skoda (07), also a Volvo not sure of year mainly used on A55. Not that I look out for them :cheese: .

Sneaky used to be when they had a beat up old Ford van, looked like it belonged to a cowboy builder.

I'm sure it would be cheaper to have unmarked coppers on the streets looking out for real criminals (bring on the flames)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Navy blue Ford Galaxy (02), Maroon Ford Galaxy (02), Silver Skoda (07), also a Volvo not sure of year mainly used on A55. Not that I look out for them :cheese: .

Sneaky used to be when they had a beat up old Ford van, looked like it belonged to a cowboy builder.

I'm sure it would be cheaper to have unmarked coppers on the streets looking out for real criminals (bring on the flames)
I don't think th A55 runs through the north east. ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
skoda vrs, focus st, volvo t5 and my all time favourite unmarked cop car in Wigan is the mk2 astra gte 16v in white. was still in use a year or two ago. was knocking about when i first started driving.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts

They have everything around our way now Jiipper :eek: :rant:

Merc vans, bmw's, ford's . . .

:rant: :rant:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
in manchester city centre they've been using an 03-plate vauxhall whatever-they're-called (the mid size mpv thing), and even as recently as last year they had an old s-plate golf tdi :tut:

last week i saw them in a brand new silver 5 series

i know manchester's not in the north east btw :p

edit: zafira, that's the bugger

1 - 20 of 31 Posts