Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking Mrs Disgusted for a five week tour of Devon/Cornwall.

Mrs Disgusted wants to do NT properties/beaches/cream teas, I want to do pubs/beaches/pasties. Rocky the very angry Jack Russell wants to meet & bite new dogs and children.

We're taking the Loser Cruiser (Multipla) as it is very practical and economical.

From 20/07 to 27/08* the Snarling beast will be left with Day & White's at Brands Hatch for viewing and test drives by prospective custodians.

Freshly MoT'd and serviced, it is the FaceLift Sporto that you have promised yourself - go see it!

* would be burglars please note that the DisgustedDome is occupied throughout this time...

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
I'm taking Mrs Disgusted for a five week tour of Devon/Cornwall.

Mrs Disgusted wants to do NT properties/beaches/cream teas, I want to do pubs/beaches/pasties. Rocky the very angry Jack Russell wants to meet & bite new dogs and children.

We're taking the Loser Cruiser (Multipla) as it is very practical and economical.

From 20/07 to 27/08* the Snarling beast will be left with Day & White's at Brands Hatch for viewing and test drives by prospective custodians.

Freshly MoT'd and serviced, it is the FaceLift Sporto that you have promised yourself - go see it!

* would be burglars please note that the DisgustedDome is occupied throughout this time...

Butt D..That's really extravagant ...you can see it all in a day..What are you gonna do for the rest of the time.

Pomeo

So IF I get this wright...Ewe ur allowing prospective purchasers to rev the rocks off your sprtro aroon Brands hatch...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"I'm taking Mrs Disgusted for a five week tour of Devon/Cornwall".

In between jobs, bank accounts look healthy. It was either that or staying at home and doing some DIY.

Mrs Disgusted is delighted, she says that it is very romantic (gasp!).

All test drives are to be chaperoned. Circuit access doubtful...

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
"I'm taking Mrs Disgusted for a five week tour of Devon/Cornwall".

In between jobs, bank accounts look healthy. It was either that or staying at home and doing some DIY.:D (ken watt ewe mean)

Mrs Disgusted is delighted, she says that it is very romantic (gasp!).:wow: (Diy looking better noo:lol:)

All test drives are to be chaperoned. Circuit access doubtful...
have a guid time ..A wee bit off track but Sommerset and a few wee cidres.;):D

Pomeo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts