Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Alfa GT from these guys and I can't believe the amount of flak they're getting on some threads on this site. The guys were helpful and friendly throughout, the car arrived and was ready when I ordered it, I was able to go in for a test drive when I wanted to (unlike mainstream Alfa dealers who ignored my requests) and they sorted out registration and collection to suit me. The car is brilliant, I got a great deal and had no problems whatsoever. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops - yes. Apologies - I missed the 'you must post an introduce yourself message first' box. Perhaps the kind moderator will move this to the right forum.....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome fellow GT owner. I also bought a GT from Auto Lusso last week and, whilst I have not read any of the bad press these guys have had/are having, I can only go by my own experience. ie. the car was presented in perfect condition, and yes I did have one problem with the cd auto changer, but they have since fixed it for me, and I found them very helpful (as well as saving me a packet). :D

I have to say the GT is all I had hoped for after years of driving 'sensible' cars. What colour is it? and did you go for the full spec including Bose system?

Martin

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's been quite reassuring to read positives about Auto Lusso (KX56DOA and iWildman)! Must admit after reading all the slagging off we wondered if we'd see our 159 or deposit we'd paid at the beginning of Oct. Haven't got the car yet (worked out it probably won't come till xmas anyway), but more hopeful now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.