Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, I'm just wondering if anybody has a photograph of the front wheel arch of a 156, with everything attached.

I've removed all of the suspension some time ago, and now ready to re-install. I'm after a photograph to assist with the correct routing of the ABS sensor wiring, brake hoses etc. I did take photos for reference when I removed it all, but have since lost them due to a phone failure!

Any help greatly appreciated, it would save me some time!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dogwagon image thread has one.
Excellent just what I needed, cheers for that.

Just had a look through that particular thread, do you happen to have the part numbers for the front chassis legs?

Thanks again,
Anthony.

·
Read Only
4,556 Posts
They're aftermarket. Got them from Alfisti.net in Germany - go to their site, i recall they are in the strangely named "body divide" section. Shipping from Germany is generally quicker than from the UK - might be a bit pricey for a few chassis legs, but they are about £70 cheaper than dealers (each...)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They're aftermarket. Got them from Alfisti.net in Germany - go to their site, i recall they are in the strangely named "body divide" section. Shipping from Germany is generally quicker than from the UK - might be a bit pricey for a few chassis legs, but they are about £70 cheaper than dealers (each...)
I could do with a pair of these for my rebuild but not until Jan / Feb next year - bit worried about "lifeline" parts like this becoming obsolete / hard to find though. Should I buy them now and store them?
...or am I being a hand-wringing pansy? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Just bought these tonight from ricambi.alfisti and yes a bit pricey - inc postage and taxes it ended up at €103, about 90 Quid.
Having said that, “ Cloverbreakers” on Ebay is selling some rusty used ones for £35 each! No thanks mate :happy:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Should have ordered some tuning goodies at the same time to spread the postage costs....
That's the story of my life mate! "The family needs a holiday..." says 'er indoors.
I need a holiday from the family!! :biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts