Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

For the past 4 years I've gotten lots of help and advice from this place, so I wanted to say a quick goodbye!

While my ride with Alfa has been great, there's nothing in the Alfa lineup that I want to replace my 155TB with, so I've gone back over to the Fiat side of the brand and I'm chopping her in for an Abarth 595C. I test drove it and instantly fell in love with the little pocket rocket!

It's been a fun 4 years!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good choice!

See you in another 4 years then ;)
Haha most likely! Every car I've owned has been Fiat or Alfa, so there's a good chance I'll be back (maybe I'll have matured a little and go for a Giulia next time!).

Good choice!! Which model Turismo, Competizione?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I've gone for the Truism (manual), 17" 10 spoke alloys, in white with red mirrors and the red Abarth stripe. Got the interscope sound system too (basically a subwoofer and better speakers).

On the test drive (which was wet country lanes!) it felt far nicer to drive than my 155 - the steering feels a lot more responsive than the MiTo does.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Nice! The thing I'm loving about my Abarth and something I've had to get use to after 5 years of Mito ownership, is the normal mode is actually really nice to drive in, especially in town and I got 47.7mpg on a 20mile drive init the other day!! I love mine!!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1451858328.445662.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts