Alfa Romeo Forum banner

slowly getting fed up

Tags
fed slowly
1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  davealfa11 
#1 ·
so far my car has had new head gasket,water pump,head bolts,new rad,new cambelt kit,oil cooler (heat exchanger),full service,today new thermostate,now got a bl##dy air lock in heater rad and to top it all crank sensor now plays up so can not carry on trying to bleed an air bubble i guess the size of uk out of heater rad well and truely p###ed off and i still havent been for a spin in it yet :cry:

#3 ·
yep head is mint no prob,just the poxy air lock and now crank sensor :mad:,if they were working ok great i only have check/tidy brakes all round rust proof ,new top wishbones,and from the looks of it a blinking exhaust too it looks ropey after 4 months on drive ,feeling low to say the least

#9 ·
hi dave yes it did have oil in water,but today i ran a hose with hot water through both pipes water was running through ok but was slow coming out mined ? wonder if i need to flush with cold water as that has more pressure then using hot water from the house tank,p.s hope my wife dont read this lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.