Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
£9500 for a 2008 ti with 101k on the clock and some very questionable mods imho. On autotrader now, are these now appreciating or I assume seller is very optimistic. Best of luck tho!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm not that up on 159 prices but it does seem high. Autolusso have a great looking one for sale at the moment for around 8 grand at that is a 2010 model. Don't know what version it is but I'm going there tomorrow and will let you know more.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very expensive. I've seen some right bargains of late. A 1750 tbi with 80k for only 6k as an example

·
Registered
4,800 Posts

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
£9500 for a 2008 ti with 101k on the clock and some very questionable mods imho. On autotrader now, are these now appreciating or I assume seller is very optimistic. Best of luck tho!
Link?

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Autolusso have a very nice red ti 2.4 for sale at around 8 grand.
Yes we do

It has a freshly built properly re-built engine

New clutch and flywheel

Eibach springs

4 new tyres

Powerflex lower arm bushes

EGR deleted

Swirl flaps delete

Tidy car for the right person :thumbup:

Ned

·
Registered
7,549 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
i don't totally hate it but then again i don't love it.
personally i'm not keen on people modding alfas, what's the need? they're designed by some of the most talented design houses in the world.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Down to £6999 now - bit more like it, though it's not to my taste at all. Unusual to advertise the missing DPF, isn't that now an automatic MOT failure?

·
Registered
241 Posts
It was well overpriced at 9500, I could have bought 3.2 autodelta car with 33k for around that 18 months ago, unfortunately I was due to loose my job over xmas at the time so made a low and cheeky offer. Had I gone in at 9.5 I would have got it but the job situation made me reluctant, wish I'd bought it now but hindsight is a wonderful thing

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm selling a 159 Ti Sportwagon, 2.4 Ti Q4 in Black. I'll be putting it the classified section just as soon as I have done 10 posts (the requirement).

So excuse my inane posts until then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts