Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It's been one of those mornings, after getting blocked in i manage to open the door on a post and thought I'd chipped the door, after fortunately polishing out what was paint from the post I'm embarrassed to admit I then managed to reverse the car into my wall and have grazed the skid plate and need a touch up code to start the repair.. Anyone got a colour code for the grey skid plate on a Monte Carlo Blue Stelvio..

Regards ****head from Essex

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Scouring the internet for that part and the colour code it appears the silver one I have isn't available or only comes primed but there are some new ones that possibly match the latest trim.. two versions of Black, matt and gloss Miron finish in either standard or tow bar version... Might just get the Matt Black one and get the silver colour matched and repaired ....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaleC1964.. yeah I agree, absolutely 100% on the black car, figure I'll need the black grill as well if I go down that road.. I'll probably keep the silver bits for resale.. didn't want to start blinging up the car really but these items do make the car look better, especially from the rear..

·
Registered
33,722 Posts
The silver part always strikes me as being too narrow as a feature. I’m trying to resist getting involved in changing wheels or silver bits. As it is the Speciale suits the internal boot rails and bike attachments better than a blacked out set of window surrounds , skid plates etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts