N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*******s! Was in Spain last week even though
we were near fresh water lakes and paddy fields
didn't get done once.

Here at home, been out with the car for 15 minutes in bright sunshine and
I've been tagged about 10 times up me legs!!!

They're actually tingling.

And arg!!!! It itches! It itches bad!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Been banned in the UK, although I believe there is a risk of getting bitten to death in Scotland by the blighters? Come to the home counties mate, and stay 'Zot' free, although according to the pest controllers on that TV programme recently, rats and bed bugs are multiplying at a frightening rate in London? Zed checks body for flea bites! :D :lol:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Right, thanks for that Nev. I must contact the professionals at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Mallet St. St. Pancras,??irc?... for the low down on the risk factor from these beggars coming to the UK. My old dad, rest his soul, worked there at their then field research staion at Winches Farm back in the sixties.:):

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
I'll find out if they are prioritizing our needs regarding those beasts, over and above those the garlic sniffers, snail scoffers, may require? Touche' :lol:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Nev tries the wind up, but secretly envies our cool equitable climate, rather than other 'sweat box' parts of the world.Californian wildfires anyone? :(:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nev tries the wind up, but secretly envies our cool equitable climate, rather than other 'sweat box' parts of the world.Californian wildfires anyone? :(:
I think our heat has finally broken for the year, ZF.

When I got back from Spain I'd gotten used to aircon
in the bed room and the lack of it in my place was almost unbearable.

I slept on the tiled floor in my front room on Saturday night to keep cool. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts