Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sizzling Summer Brake Prices - 2011

The benefits of using your local Alfa Romeo dealer for all service and maintenance for your car should never be underestimated. Alfa Romeo technicians are trainined at our state of the art training centres, meaning they can identify faults quickly and accurately every time. Alfa Romeo original equipment parts are designed to match the exact requirements for each model, thus ensuring they fit first time and always deliver the highest quality.

At Allams Alfa Romeo we can also call on huge resource and buying power of a global automotive company, who are continually developing ways to help you, the motorist. Their latest innovation however is one that is sure to benefit you the most. Up to 53% reduction on original equipment brake discs and pads meaning we can give you fantastically competitive prices.

Check out these unbeatable value:

Alfa MiTo - Small car thats big on style
Ensure it remains 100% genuine by fitting original equipment front discs and pads
Fitted from only £191.00 inc VAT (price based on 1.4 vented disc version)

Alfa 147 - The classic Italian hatchback
Ensure you remain safe, fit origianl equipment front discs and pads
Fitted from only £211.00 inc VAT (price based on 1.6 TS pre 2003 version)

Alfa 156 - Compact executive
When your 156 needs new front discs and pads, make sure you fit original equipment Alfa Romeo parts
Fitted from only £179.00 inc VAT (price based on non vented version)

Not sure your brakes need replacing?
Why not book your car in for a FREE no obligation check. We will check the condition of the brakes and suspension and provide you with a full report on the condition of each element.

CALL US TODAY ON 01372 736509 to make a booking or for further information.

The Alfaowner.com discount is not applicable on these prices.

The above prices are valid until 31/12/2011

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Your price for the 156 brake 'non-vented' version is a little disconcerting as this would exclude a significant percentage of 156's currently on the road (even the 1.8 TS version had 284mm vented discs from 2002).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your comment, this information came directly from Alfa UK so I will pass on your concerns.

If you would like a personnal quotation for your vehicle I would be happy to provide you with the costs, please private message me with your Reg Number so I can look up the information on our system.

Kind regards
Karen

C

·
0 Posts
Thank you for your comment, this information came directly from Alfa UK so I will pass on your concerns.

If you would like a personnal quotation for your vehicle I would be happy to provide you with the costs, please private message me with your Reg Number so I can look up the information on our system.

Kind regards
Karen
Boring!:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
How can a 3rd quarter qualify as a "sizzling summer discount" anyway?

Surely an "awesome autumn" discount would be more apt?

no?

Funky Fall?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can a 3rd quarter qualify as a "sizzling summer discount" anyway?

Surely an "awesome autumn" discount would be more apt?

no?

Funky Fall?
The way the English weather seasons have been changing the last few years I think it might be a play on words, the wording does again come directly from Alfa so who knows what the thoughts behind it were :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts