Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is his car but as I remember he bought one from almost new. I think it was when he retired? I know his had very low mileage on it, I’m sure it was blue. I know he has other cars, and he also has bone cancer and his age is of 72.
He’s not bad bloke, even though we don’t see eye 2 eye on everything.
I wish him all the best with the rest of his life. I hope he’s still well, or at least getting by.
I feel this is his car and he’s been forced to sell it on.
I would love this car. I think I’m going to buy myself a GTV - I’m really finding these cars have aged really well. I like them in 2020 better than I ever had.
I bought a Brera 7 years ago. I should have bought an Alfa 147 GTA when they was £5.5k back then in 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
I'm sure Sizewell's GTV was black, and with a big mileage.
That one advertised looks superb and it's a great spec.
My old TS was in Vela Blue like that one. Great memories.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well things got a little heated with Sizewell being unhappy with other members. Never heard from him since. It’s not the first time he’s exchanged views with people but haven’t we all? He usually comes back once the dust has settled. With the current climate and his ill health you just never know

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure Sizewell's GTV was black, and with a big mileage.
That one advertised looks superb and it's a great spec.
My old TS was in Vela Blue like that one. Great memories.
It was low mileage with one dealer owner plus himself like the one in the advert.
He spent £££££ on the high miler, black 159 V6 Q4 that he owns.
He also had or still has a Black 1.9 Gt

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
I'm certain he once posted a pic of a black GTV. And it'd seen a fair few miles.
Perhaps he'll let us know at some point.
He recently sold the GT.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, even in the middle of a pandemic a GTV can sell for £8k who said Alfa’s are a load of crap? Notable by there absents:... the nerve

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
A 'good' one will always command strong money I'd imagine. Most probably are crap by now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts