Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while the shop diagnosed my engine they forgot to add back the crank pulley and bolts + valve cover bolts does anybody know size bolts for crank pulley? i see 6 small bolts. not sure what size or type they are. m5 m6? 10mm? 15? 20?

also i would like to know the size for the valve cover bolts, i only have the longest bolt that goes on the left hand side. its the only one with oil on it when removing.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i think im missing quite a bit of stuff... this was how my car was when i got it back. i did not care at the moment i just wanted to get it home. i think im missing the pulley for the balance belt also? what is that called?

can you name what i am missing so i can piece together what i need. any bolts missing? pulleys

Attachments

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
The photograph doesn't show the balance belt tensioning pulley which is over to the right. The auxiliary belt tensioning pulley to the left is missing. The guiding pulley wheel for the aux belt is not shown either, but that goes in place after the covers are replaced. Bolts for the cover are of differing length and are Allen bolts. The crank pulley is missing and the bolts for that are 'Ribe' bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts