Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm from Singapore (Sillypore)...presently driving a Euro3 156 TS selespeed...

Mod that i've done:
1. Upgrade of suspension to Bilstein B8 with H+R spring.
2. Upgrade of ICE: Alphin HU, 1 Audison mono blk to drive my diamond subwoofer, 1 audison 4 channel amp to drive my CDT Euro Sport components.
3. Supersprint muffler
4. V6 air in-take and Apexi Air filter
5. Upgrade of brakes to Tarox G88 + pads (Front and rear)

Did a run with the JDM Accord EuroR and boy, this car is really fast! Hit a top speed of 225kmh, but their car is still pulling away swiftly...amazing 2Litre NA engine...

-Bow~wow!!! :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome Bow :)

Might be wise to post some pics before anyone asks.... umm... never mind :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Bow! :D Welcome to AOer.com mate. :)

very nice upgrads you have done. Now you only need a proper remap, like the one from Autodelta. :)

Pics are always welcome! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THROTTLEMAN said:
Bow! :D Welcome to AOer.com mate. :)

very nice upgrads you have done. Now you only need a proper remap, like the one from Autodelta. :)

Pics are always welcome! ;)
Will try to get some pics taken asap...:p

-bow~wow!!!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Thank you. :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Nice motor! :cool:
Welcome to AO ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welocome to AO :)

:cool: Pictures.

Where did you get that front Afla nose from? Do you have anymore pictures of it? Also, would be interesting to see the contrast between the colour of your car and the interior leather ;) Don't go to any bother though if you haven't got them, but I would be interested to know more about that nose mod :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes, we love piccies. :)

Thanks Bow, nice mods. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kurzon said:
Welocome to AO :)

:cool: Pictures.

Where did you get that front Afla nose from? Do you have anymore pictures of it? Also, would be interesting to see the contrast between the colour of your car and the interior leather ;) Don't go to any bother though if you haven't got them, but I would be interested to know more about that nose mod :)
Hi Kurzon,

The nose job was done last month...I ordered the grill from Ebay, someone is selling, and it's Cadamuro Design product...go to this URL:

http://www.cadamurodesign.it/en/index.php

I'll try to post some more pics after tomorrow meetup...

Enjoy!

-Bow~wow!!!

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Thanks for the prompt reply mate. Didn't realise it was the whole front grill :eek: I guess you have to get it sprayed to match the colour of the car. It does look good though as it's in between the classic size and the face lift size. Really :cool:

Did you spray it yourself, not that I'm any good at that :rolleyes:

;)

EDIT
===

bow~wow, I hope you don't mind but I have posted a pic of that nose from the website and started a thread in the tech lounge. Just wanted to get a few other view points on it, as I think it's :cool:. Hope that's okay :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Wow, very :cool: 156!
Congratulations, hope to see more nice pics soon!!! :)
Welcome to AO :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kurzon said:
Thanks for the prompt reply mate. Didn't realise it was the whole front grill :eek: I guess you have to get it sprayed to match the colour of the car. It does look good though as it's in between the classic size and the face lift size. Really :cool:

Did you spray it yourself, not that I'm any good at that :rolleyes:

;)

EDIT
===

bow~wow, I hope you don't mind but I have posted a pic of that nose from the website and started a thread in the tech lounge. Just wanted to get a few other view points on it, as I think it's :cool:. Hope that's okay :)

Hi dudes,

Thanks for the compliment.

No worries....saw some of the comments...kekeke, this grill was the one posted in Ebay, and i'm actually the winner for the bid...:p

Yes, you'll have to do spray paint for the grill as it came un-paint.

Anyway, i'm goin to do up my camshaft soon, will send you guys some report once its shipped into Singapore, and fixed into my bella....Opps...forgotten to posts pics....will do it later...cya!

Do you have any technical feedbacks on the C&B Cams?

-Bow~wow!!! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts