Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the code in for my 10% discount and it reduced the price by 5% . When I enquired they told me it is five percent . Should Alfa update their website ?

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They had some characters trying to use the site to carry out complaints campaigns a few years ago so I think they relaunched . Now they can say there is still a site but they don't want it to be used too much !

·
Premium Member
4,543 Posts
They had some characters trying to use the site to carry out complaints campaigns a few years ago so I think they relaunched . Now they can say there is still a site but they don't want it to be used too much !
They did re-launch about 2 years ago & asked for questions/suggestions. I'm still waiting for a reply to my question despite a couple of prompts. :tut:

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They just wanted to make sure the new site was less vulnerable to hijack by aggrieved customers!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
They wanted everyone to love Alfa & only say good things about their dealers & cars:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Strangely the site has been updated to show 5% discount.
How strange !
It may follow my response to Alfaaccesories that I'd be better off talking to my dealer, to which they did not reply. I imagine they've removed the price match too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts