Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Simplyalfas Surgery , are you up for it .

• Oh yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Mmmm Maybe

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, ive better things to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped in to see the guys at Simplyalfas today and their up for doing us a saturday surgery where we can get our cars on the ramps or hooked up to the diag and get 'em checked over , or you can just pick their brains . They also have a 33 track car down there to have a ganders at .

So before i set anything in concrete , who would be up for it . If all goes well we could be looking at making it a monthly thing . :thumbs:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Definite yes, I've used these guys a few times and they're the most helpfull and friendliest mechanics I've come accross, good to hear they're interested in doing this sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Sounds good, need to get my squeaky front suspension looked at...
Cheers,
Simon

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'll be up for popping down, yeah - I know John from when he worked at Horizon, and I hope to be using them soon to get a few things fixed :) Be nice to go down and have a nose around ;)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
cool :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
hi alfistis i came across simplyalfas when they first started aint going know where else very friendly chaps excellent service and reasonable prices too.i will be attending trust me yow will be impressed cheers taz

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Maybe for us, depending on the date:thumbs:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Going to use them to fit new springs and dampers i've just ordered!,very good quote for labour.Probably attend NEXT Surgery thing if there is one,don't forget to scrub yer bits!!.:lol: :p :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!Going to see the simply alfa boys myself in a bit to get my motor back.they have done the head gasket on it and by the sounds of it have done a sterling job.I dont think i will be using anybody else in future very reasonable prices.I may well be up for this saturday morning surgery if i aint working.Like a kid waiting for xmas!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi I'm keen to check em out! I live in Stourbridge (3 miles away) and never knew of these guys existed. I've always used WAD and Motomech before who, it must be said are good blokes but if there's someone on your doorstep even better! Are there any dates ear marked for Saturday surgery's yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts