Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three tickets for the Simple Minds gig at Edinburgh Castle on the 18th July, as I'll now be at Knockhill over the weekend I wont be able to make the gig.

£50/ticket including postage (will only sell all three together) the face value from memory is £40, I paid the booking fee too which from memory was £5/ticket.

I've seen a pair go on ebay in the last week for £120 + postage, I think my price is fair... PM please if your interested.

Thanks

Rodger

p.s. Classic Speedfair will be a better event :) at least 5 Alfa's will be running and we are all gathering in a corner of the paddock together so that visiting Alfisti can gather for a cuppa and a chat.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I saw Simple Minds live, not so long back in Cardiff, and they were STILL brilliant. If I lived closed I'd buy them off you !!!!......:):)

Good Luck selling them........:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oi :tut:

A 525 d msport is my dailly driver, whilst germanically efficient and boring it is a quality car (honest).

I'm an Alfa fan through and through but as the 169 appears to have disappeared from the radar I'll be sticking with the beemer for now, I do have to agree with you however... most BMW owners I've come accross on forums are indeed simple of mind.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts