Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know's where i can buy this little plastic sim card adapter for my navteq navigator, i prefer to buy on-line if possible

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I'm looking for the same thing. My SIM card holder in my 2007 spider with Navtec is broken. I had a look at the posted link but can't see the SIM card holder . Can anyone help me with this? Paul

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just pop into any O2 shop and they should be able to give you an adaptor or series of adaptors to get a small sim card to fit the Alfa tray. Unless it's the tray you need.....

Guy

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am in the same position ( broken sim tray) but mine is the tray for a standard size sim not the large credit card sized one. If anyone knows where I can source one it would be much appreciated.
Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I'm the same. I'm looking for a replacement SIM card tray. I have the old one but I've repaired it twice without success

·
Registered
77 Posts
The sim tray has a little lip/locator at the side to help slide it in and the sides and end on mine is broken so the sim is unsupported and when pushed in. It does not make contact with the contacts. I bought the car with the tray broken so I would like to get the phone aspect working again. If someone showed a photo with the dimensions (orthographic projection/working drawing) I would have a crack at 3D printing one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts