Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've used them before, they used to be based around the corner from Gerry before they moved to Finglas.

If Gerry was too busy / on holidays and I needed something done urgently I brought it to them.

Nice lads, and they seemed to know their stuff and care about what they did...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've used them before, they used to be based around the corner from Gerry before they moved to Finglas
Thats going back a few years Cibo, I think they are in Finglas 10 years or so.

I sometimes order touch-up paints, keys and other bits and bobs over email.

Just email them the ePer part number and they get back very quick with an Estimated delivery date then send you a text when its in the office. [email protected]

Regards
Ken

G

·
Would you believe I actully drove past them yesterday, had a nice looking spider parked outside. Y'reckon they'd be able to get suspension bushes for a 33?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Jim next time your out the Northside check with the lads in Artane Autoparts. They are great to deal with when it comes to any part required for an Alfa and there is always Kevin MacBride aswell.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thats going back a few years Cibo, I think they are in Finglas 10 years or so.
You wouldn't be suggesting I am one of the elder lemons around here I hope....?:lol:

G

·
Jim next time your out the Northside check with the lads in Artane Autoparts. They are great to deal with when it comes to any part required for an Alfa and there is always Kevin MacBride aswell.
Is that kmacb on octane? If so I have sent him a pm:) good to know artane auto parts too, nice one!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would you believe I actully drove past them yesterday, had a nice looking spider parked outside. Y'reckon they'd be able to get suspension bushes for a 33?
I did notice a 33 on the forecourt one day, But I would think they could source anything from the Alfa/Fiat networks.

Fire them off an email Auto Maintenance Services Ltd

Tell them Ken with the 159 send ya - I'm due a trip up there in the near future.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I got Lee in AMS Finglas to program a key for the 159 a while back, he was a gentleman to deal with and he really knows his stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts