Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys silly question but im looking at buying a gtv but its a non starter if i carnt get my surf boards in :rolleyes:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bugger oh well such a pretty car tho :cry:

cheers for a quick reply
Andy

·
Registered
269 Posts
beautiful car and such fun to drive, but for carrying anything bigger than a packet of sandwiches, useless. Sorry. You could get a GTV and a van though....:)

D

·
0 Posts
Even if the rear seats DID fold down you'd be hard pushed to get ski's in there mate. The boot is probably about a foot wide from back to front anyway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll be trying to put my skiis in across the back seat. They are reasonably short. Let you know soon... or I'll punch out the rear window!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a pain but i have got inflatable an inflatable roof rack but anything over 60mph gets pretty funky and the 166 with the passanger seat down flat i can get three surf boards in the longest being 6' 10"

·
Registered
130 Posts
folder down passenger seat and stick it out the window?? Was wondering if my snowboard would fit, and think it might with the passenger seat folded down.. however, that's only 158cms long...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
folder down passenger seat and stick it out the window?? Was wondering if my snowboard would fit, and think it might with the passenger seat folded down.. however, that's only 158cms long...
thats what i do with my 166 and she takes all 82 inch's
Andy

·
Registered
49 Posts
I managed to get my bike in on Sunday with the passenger seat back folded flat, front wheel and seatpost removed. Only a little bit of it was sticking out of the passenger side window :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts