Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still very much in the embryonic stage of doing anything, but I've got plans to convert a LHD 116 Giulietta to RHD and shove a 3.0 Busso in it. But to do that I'm going to need a fair few parts off a dead 75 v6 (2.5 or 3.0, auto or manual). I've already got a nice 2.5 transaxle and converted 12v 3.0 engine to play with (along with the loom) but I'm guessing I'll need the propshaft, 5 stud hubs, front/rear brakes and suspension, pedal box, possibly speedo / dashboard and a few other bits and bobs to play with.

So, to the big question - does anyone still have a scrap / donor 75 v6 laying around somewhere they don't mind selling off cheapish? Doesn't matter if you can see the engine through the firewall, wave at the neighbors through the swiss-cheese floorpan or whatever, doesn't matter if the interior is missing or has been eaten by rabid mice (though a good interior would be nice) as long as the dash is reasonably intact, doesn't matter if the engine is missing (having the transaxle intact would be nice but not vital) and doesn't even matter if it's an auto (I'd love to play with that autobox!), just as long as it can be rolled onto a transporter.

No rush, in fact it's likely to be over a month before I have room for it, but if you do have an absolute, rotten heap of a 2.5 / 3.0 75 taking up room on your driveway please drop me a PM

1 - 1 of 1 Posts