Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30,409 Posts
Bosch have dropped many of their DirectFit Aerotwin blades and changed to Multifit which are considerably bulkier.

Don't know if that is the case with the G fitment, but worth checking.

I made the mistake of not checking when getting TT wipers last year and ended up with the Multifit Bosch :furious:
This year I got the much nicer Valeo OEM DirectFit.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts

·
Registered
30,409 Posts
The Bosch ones are good, try here - you may be able to get them cheaper elsewhere but the kit you want is A188S. Halfords do them to order too,

Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2010 Onwards : Bosch A188S Aerotwin Flat Windscreen Wiper Blades.

In my experience (I've tried Champion, Trico, AC Delco) Bosch are by far the best, but also the most expensive
Nice that Bosch still do the European made direct fit version rather than their Chinese made Multifit...
But as he lives in Belgium he will want the LHD version, which will be a different p/n.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
Nice that Bosch still do the European made direct fit version rather than their Chinese made Multifit...
But as he lives in Belgium he will want the LHD version, which will be a different p/n.
Ok! They are handed and the code is A187S for a LHD Giulietta. I believe that they are the same kit as a Fiat Bravo.

·
Registered
30,409 Posts
Not so sure on that one! Turn them over! It's not like those spoilered wiper blades where they had to make LHD & RHD wipers!!
Are you sure?

They have a spoiler shape to them.
Although the poorer quality Chinese Bosch Multifit have a dual directional spoiler shape.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
so the original wipers are made by Valeo most likely?

I can get Hyundai I30 wipers made by Bosch, having the correct fitment at work...
They are the exact ones! but only the i30 model years 2007 to 2010

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
and also Kia Cee'd, Pro Cee'd, Peugeot 308, Skoda Superb, VW Caddy, VW Touran share the same wiper blades.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I wont be buying Valeo Silencos again, the passenger side blade doesnt fit firm with all the window so leaves a nasty streak all the time. Not entirely happy with the Aerotwins either which seem to need replacing every 12 months on the dot. At least my Valeos have lasted a good 18 months and are only just showing signs of needing to be replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts